Car Cabin Air Filter : Spam Filter Bayesian : Live Rock In Canister Filter
Car Cabin Air Filter
- (air filters) Adhesive filters made of metal or various fibers that are coated with an adhesive liquid to which particles of lint and dust adhere. These filters will remove as much as 90% of the dirt if they do not become clogged. The more common filters are of the throwaway or disposable type.
- A device for filtering particles of dust, soot, etc., from the air passing through it, esp. one protecting the air inlet of an internal combustion engine
- A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from the air.
- Confine in a small place
- a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area
- confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
Remember those lung pictures in school?
People, please don't smoke. These both came out of the same car at 30,000 miles; they both had been in the car since it was new. Both started out white. The one on the left is the engine air filter, which obviously filters all the air going into the engine. The one on the right is the cabin filter, which filters the air inside the car via the heating and a/c system. The car's owner is a heavy smoker.
Cabin Air Filter with a Surprise
So, after I bought my year old used car, I noticed a strange organic smell each time I turned on the fan, whether for vent, cooling or heating. Finally, I had a mechanic show me how to take it out and this is what I found: DOG FOOD!! The consensus is that mice brought it in to store to eat later.
filter fabric drainage
pleated filter media
fan filter media
kangen water filter system
performance auto air filters
engine oil filter paper
diesel fuel filter water separator
quality shower filters
cascade 1000 canister filter