10 24, 2011Posted inCategory: None,define,low,pass,filter,reverse,osmosis,water,under,sink,marineland
Define low pass filter. Rf bandpass filter design. Oil coalescing filter.
Define Low Pass Filter
- A band-pass filter is a device that passes frequencies within a certain range and rejects (attenuates) frequencies outside that range. An example of an analogue electronic band-pass filter is an RLC circuit (a resistor–inductor–capacitor circuit).
- Make up or establish the character of
- determine the nature of; "What defines a good wine?"
- give a definition for the meaning of a word; "Define `sadness'"
- State or describe exactly the nature, scope, or meaning of
- Give the meaning of (a word or phrase), esp. in a dictionary
- specify: determine the essential quality of
- A particularly bad or difficult moment
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- A low point, level or figure
- A state of depression or low spirits
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
Mubarak Peace Bridge
Decending on Mubarak Peace Bridge. With the Sun in Zenith and a clear sky the concrete looks much colder. The low sunlight filtered true the desert dust gives a more warm feeling.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Suez Canal Bridge, also known as the Mubarak Peace Bridge or the Egyptian-Japanese Friendship Bridge, is a road bridge crossing the Suez Canal at El Qantara. The Arabic "al qantara" means "the bridge".
Design and construction
The bridge was built with assistance from the Japanese government. The contractor was PentaOcean Construction.
The Japanese grant, accounting for 60% of the construction cost (or 13.5 billion yen), was agreed to during the visit of President Mubarak to Japan in March 1995, as part of a larger project to develop the Sinai Peninsula. Egypt bore the remaining 40% (9 billion yen). The bridge opened in October 2001.
The bridge, which has a 70-metre (230 ft) clearance over the canal and is 3.9 kilometres (2.4 mi) long, consists of a 400-metre (1,300 ft) cable stayed main span and two 1.8-kilometre (1.1 mi) long approach spans. The height of the two main pylons supporting the main span is 154 metres (510 ft) each. The towers were designed in the shape of Pharaonic obelisks.
The clearance under the bridge is 70 meters, which defines, therefore, the admissible maximum height of 68 mabove the waterline (Suezmax) of ships that can pass through the Suez Canal.
Because I'm addicted to the B&A group now...
Shot in RAW
In ACR I boosted clarity to about 50%
In PS I used a juicy concoction of PW actions; A mix of:
a splash of Vintage
Quick Edge Burn
I also ran noiseware, straightened it out a bit, high-pass sharpen, and added a low opacity cyan filter to cool it down a bit.
cell phone ir filter
whole house carbon water filters
make your own ir filter
wound cartridge filters
tulip ivc filter
purex triton pool filter manual
napa oil filter cross reference
reuse coffee filters
wash hepa filter